5 Website Development Tips To Boost Your Business Growth Exponentially
Transferring contacts from one device to another has historically been one of the biggest headaches users face when upgrading their devices. It was such a problem that carriers now offer to do this for you, though many find that either not all of their contacts transfer over or that they end up with many duplicates. Fortunately, you can take matters into your own hands and import your iPhone’s contacts into Gmail, which powers the contact list on Android, without outside assistance. Here’s how to import iPhone contacts into Gmail.
1. Tap the Settings Icon on your iPhone.
2. Tap iCloud to enter iCloud settings.
3. Enable Contact Sync with iCloud. Make sure the slider bar for the “Contacts” category is enabled (green). This will make sure your iCloud account is always synced with your iPhone.
4. Navigate to iCloud.com. Using the web browser of your choice, navigate your PC or Mac to icloud.com, and sign into your iCloud Account.enter your Apple account credentials.
5. Click the Contacts Icon.
6. Click on Settings, then “Export vCard.” This will download a file to your computer which you’ll use to upload into Gmail’s contacts screen.
7. Navigate to Gmail.com.
8. Click Contacts.
9. Click the “More” dropdown menu in Contacts, and select “Import.”
10. Click ”Choose File” and find the .vcf file you downloaded from your iCloud account. It will likely be found in your “Downloads” folder on a PC or Mac.
11. Click “Import” to bring your contacts into Gmail. After a quick upload, all your contacts will be linked to your Google account and automatically loaded on our Android device.
document.domain = ‘laptopmag.com’;
Published on: Mar 03, 2021