5 Website Development Tips To Boost Your Business Growth Exponentially
Much like the search bar at the bottom of the Start Menu in Windows 7, Spotlight in OS X can be used to quickly find files and applications. Spotlight can also find relevant Web pages based on your Internet history, dictionary definitions for words, and Web search results. You can even preview items just by hovering your cursor over them. Here’s how to use the Spotlight feature.
1. Click on the magnifying glass in the top right corner of the screen. Alternatively, use the Command-Space bar keyboard shortcut to open the Spotlight search field.
2. Hovering over a result with your cursor will present a preview, such as a photo or document.
3. Clicking Spotlight Preferences at the bottom of this menu will open a window where you select or deselect categories that will appear in Spotlight. You can also reorder categories by dragging and dropping them within this window.
document.domain = ‘laptopmag.com’;
- Top 10 Features of OS X Mavericks
- Windows 8.1 vs OS X Mavericks: Which OS is Best?
- Best Laptops 2013
Published on: Mar 03, 2021