5 Website Development Tips To Boost Your Business Growth Exponentially
Website development is experiencing an exciting phase where technological innovation and user-oriented techniques have enlarged the vista of how people interact with apps and websites. Consumers are consuming the internet and accessing websites using different devices. Any web development company today needs to remain abridged with the magnitude of development that is taking place in the digital arena.
In this blog, we will discuss the ongoing trends in web development that are transforming every aspect of this field. We will explore their utility and why they are being used by some of the top brands in the market for widening their reach in the market.
The ten must follow trends in web development
- Responsive Websites (RWD): Now more and more mobile users are accessing the net on their phone. The recent data shows that the number of mobile users using the internet on the phone will surpass desktop users soon. Looking at this current trend we cannot deny the importance of a responsive website. Responsive websites are those online platforms which dynamically adjust their screen size and resolution to the device they are being accessed from. Web development companies are exploring the option of creating mobile-optimized websites that are user-friendly and have good screen resolution on desktop and other devices.
- Responsive Animation Idle Load (RAIL) & Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP): An ideal website loading time ranges from 2 seconds to 5 seconds. As per the Dotcom-Monitor, a cloud-based internet monitoring platform, 45% of people expect the desktop sites to load within 2 seconds. Anything longer than this may take the visitors away from your page. This is where the need for RAIL and AMP pushes-in.
RAIL is the concept of faster load time and augmented site performance. This concept lays down the ideal loading time for all the elements of the website and sets the goal. the responsiveness of each element of websites ranges from 100 milliseconds to 1 second.
AMP is an open-sourced HTML framework developed to accelerate page loading time. These are mobile-friendly pages with uncomplicated design and basic features. It is a user-oriented technology that allows Website development companies to build mobile-friendly platforms without investing huge on UX/UI designs for native apps.
- Voice Search Optimization: As mentioned earlier the latest web development trend has moved more towards user-oriented and user-experience boosting techniques that aim to make browsing convenient. Voice search optimization is gaining ground among users. It is handy to execute work through commands. More and more IoT devices are switching to voice search mode. This will pave a new path in web development trends not just in 2020 but beyond.
- Chatbots and Artificial Intelligence (AI): Process automation has become a major trend in e-commerce. Many studies have predicted that 85% of customer communication will take place through bots. AI integration is beneficial in offering an enhanced user experience, reduce the chances of human error, saves time, money, and energy.
- Push Notifications: They have been an effective tool for digital marketing and will remain so even in the year 2020. They are direct communication links, highly targeted, and if used precisely have a great conversion rate as well. Most websites are using push notification to convey important information or reach out to a specific group of potential customers who can give them business. Web development companies will have to further refine the codes and algorithms associated with these tools.
- WebAssembly: It is a type of code or open standard that compiles programming language code into bytecode which then can be run in modern web browsers. It enhances the performance of the web application. It allows non-browser embedding and much more without making big calculations slow. Due to this, brands who were earlier only available as native desktop apps can now provide their service through browsers too.
- Single-Page Applications: Single-Page Applications are applications that allow the users to browse the complete content on a single page. They remove the need for reloading a new page and dynamically rewrite the data on the same webpage. This is gaining popularity among users who find all information on a single page convenient. Google and Github are few important names who are using this application.
- Browser Extensions: Ubersuggest, Grammarly, and many other companies have realized the importance of browser extension and how their market can be extended by offering users simple plugin options. Browser extensions are innovative and highly convenient for users. In 2020 they remain as one of the top ten digital marketing tools that web development companies should keep an eye on.
- Cybersecurity: From HTTP to HTTPS, to Cybersecurity laws, this will remain the hottest topic no matter which era we are in from now on. Especially if we are talking about trends in the cyber world. The more and more operations get automated, the more data we start feeding on the internet. The data threat is very real in the world where information is priceless. In 2020, mobile security protection, protection against phishing, and many other security protocols will become part of privacy policies. So, website owners should remain abridged about such changes.
At Cyford technologies we have an expert team of IT professionals who remain updated with the latest trends in web technology to help entrepreneurs with revolutionary solutions. Do check our website to know more.
Published on: Mar 03, 2021